Business Etiquette PRICE: $210
This course examines the basics, most importantly to be considerate of others, dress/appearance, the workplace versus social situations, business meetings, proper introductions and \'the handshake\', conversation skills/small talk, cultural differences affecting international business opportunities, dealing with interruptions, and proper business email and telephone etiquette. Have you ever been in a situation where:
· You met someone important and had no idea what to say or do?
· You spilled soup all over yourself at an important business event?
· You showed up at an important meeting under or overdressed?
Let\'s face it: we\'ve all had those embarrassing etiquette gaffes. Our Business Etiquette workshop will help your participants look and sound their best no matter what the situation.
· Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
· Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
· Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
· Understand how to use a business card effectively.
· Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
· Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
· Enumerate the four levels of conversation and provide an example for each.
· Understand place settings, napkin etiquette and basic table manners.
· Understand the meaning of colors in dressing for success.