Project Management PRICE: $210
In the past few decades, organizations have discovered something incredible: the principles that have been used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create amazing success. As a result, many employees are expected to understand project management techniques and how to apply them to projects of any size.
· Define projects, project management, and project managers
· Identify the five process groups and nine knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
· Describe the triple constraint
· Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
· Create key project documents.
· Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
· Understand and use the work breakdown structure
· Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan
· Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart
· Establish and use baselines
· Monitor and maintain the project