||AL-Sultan food stuff co. SARL
||Jan 11, 2017
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budget execution reports
• Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions
• Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards
• Using various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data for accounting and reporting purposes • Bringing to the attention of the management any abnormality in the disbursement of the School’s funds
• Computation and payment of staff salaries on a monthly basis • Advising and assisting the Management in the compilation and control of School budget
• Reconciliation of bank statements
• Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with Uzbek legislation
• Advising on the improvement of financial management system, internal control system, the use of financial management software, the medium-term and program budgeting
• Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing • Supervision the day-to-day operation of the accounting • Other financial management duties assigned by the Director of Finance.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance, CAP certificate is preferable.
• Five or more years of experience on Chief Accountant position.
• Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure;
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner. Adhere to strict confidentiality involving, staffing concerns, student matters, and internal/external correspondence.
• Take decisive action on opportunities to achieve specific outcomes. Convey a sense of urgency when appropriate and persists in the face of obstacles. Get results and adds value.
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
• Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) along with Oracle accounting software.
• Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels of the organization in a timely and professional manner.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision.