||AL-Sultan food stuff co. SARL
||Jan 11, 2017
1. Executes the various steps of the Central Invoicing Cycle
Understands the basic information related to stock items: brands,
flavors, packaging, prices, discounts, offers, alternative items, etc.
2. Be aware of stock locations and warehouses
3. Receives sales orders available on the handheld solutions: tablet,
access file, etc.
4. Migrates sales orders data onto the computer software (SAP)
5. Transforms sales orders into sales invoices
6. Prints sales invoices and attaches related documents to them
7. Enters sales returns into SAP, after verifying that the items were
actually sold and after establishing the correct price
8. Prints the sales returns
9. Delivers the printed sales returns documents to the concerned sales
10. Coordinates work with Sales, Warehouse, Finance, etc
11. Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned or deemed
Education LT – University degree is a plus.
Years of experience Fresh.
Languages English & Arabic.