||July 08, 2016
• Department: BOD Office
• Working hours: From Monday till Friday: from 09:00 a.m. till 06:00 p.m.
• Job location: Head Office - Badaro, Beirut
CEO & Board of Directors
The Executive Assistant is responsible for working closely & supporting OMT Board Members in both administrative & personal requests, enhancing administration effectiveness by providing information management support, communicating organizational information to appropriate parties and performing administrative activities and procedures to maintain day-to-day operations of Board of Directors’ (BOD) office.
- Work closely with BOD members
• Welcome BOD guests and customers by greeting them, in person or by phone; direct them to Board Members’ offices; answer and direct inquiries
• Read and route correspondence, draft business letters and documents, collect data through research; handle internal coordination with high efficiency and professionalism
• Prepare minutes of meetings where needed
- Perform and facilitate execution of administrative activities and procedures related to BOD office & ensure operations are running effectively
• Coordinate & communicate effectively with third parties to ensure BOD requests are synchronized and updates are properly fulfilled attaining the results needed
• Recommend policies and processes for BOD office to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations
• Communicate with external & internal parties including auditors, translators, lawyers, notary publics, etc…
• Translate documents into English & Arabic accurately and with high accuracy
- Manage administration needs; employ database management procedures for an effective storage
• Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems in order to always improve and maintain an efficient archiving system (soft & hard copies)
• Collect, review, record and organize data/documentation records and reports
• Establish and maintain project database when needed
- Communicate and report operational activities and recommendations to always improve efficiency of office operations
- Manage and uphold office arrangements by maintaining its overall interior decoration; implement office layouts and control office supply inventory
- Perform any other duties related to his/her scope of work and competencies needed in order to meet the ongoing organizational needs. The Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Translation, Business Information & Documentation or equivalent
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in executives’ support, administration practices of business transactions, business affairs, personal banking, record keeping
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in English and Arabic both written & spoken, Basic in French.
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge in Ms. Office.
- Physical Demands: The job operates in a professional office environment and requires using office equipment & technology tools.
o Project/Program Administration
o Office Administration & Support
o Policy Design, Development & Implementation
o Data & Document Collection/Record Keeping
o Coordination Skills
o Adaptability & Flexibility
o Planning & Prioritization
o Quality & Plans Monitoring
o Cultivating Relationships & Networks
Values we look for in you:
o Integrity: contribute to maintaining the integrity of the organization, display high standards of ethical conduct and understand the impact of violating these standards on an organization, self, and others.
o Respect: value the person independently from position, gender or race
o Customer Orientation: desire to identify and serve customers/clients, who may include the public, colleagues, partners, co-workers, peers and other organizations. Focusing one’s efforts on discovering and meeting the needs of the customer/client needs.
o Results Orientation: the ability to focus on the desired result of one's own or one's unit's work, focusing effort on the goals with concern for surpassing a standard of excellence and striving for improvement.
o Team Spirit: working co-operatively with diverse teams, work groups and across the organization to achieve group and organizational goals. This includes communicating effectively and collaboratively with others.
Founded in 1998, being Western Union accredited agent and holding the largest agent network in the country ‘over 900 locations’, OMT is the pioneer provider of financial services with a leading market position in Lebanon.
OMT is continuously growing its portfolio of services and this with always one goal, facilitating our client’s life by meeting the market needs and preserving the highest service quality. Today OMT offers a wide bundle of services ranging from money transfer to payment services in addition to business-to-business services.
Throughout the years, OMT has succeeded in establishing solid and trustful relations with its clients, partners and agents in Lebanon and across the globe. It has thus managed to strategically position its brand around important values such as Convenience, Quality and Human Bonds.