||SALESWOMAN RETAIL SHOP
||July 05, 2016
Job description, including their routine daily duties:
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean; hovering and mopping.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
The personal skills that are required for the job:
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
- Should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales
- Passion in Fashion